FIBERGLASS ENTRY DOORS IN ST. LOUIS
Strikingly authentic wood appearance
If you’re in the market for fiberglass entry doors, you’ll love the tremendous authentic wood grain appearance of our ProVia fiberglass front doors. It’s one of the primary benefits, and it’s no accident why that’s the case.
WHAT IS A FIBERGLASS ENTRY DOOR?
Fiberglass doors are typically exterior doors and are widely used due to their durability, energy efficiency, and versatility. A fiberglass door usually consists of three components: a skin, a frame, and an insulation layer.
The skin is made from a plastic reinforced with glass fibers – the fiberglass that earns the door its name – the structure is usually either a robust composite material or wood, and a polyurethane foam core provides high-level insulation.
Fiberglass skin comes in many colors and textures and can be made to mimic natural materials like wood. ProVia, in particular, does an exceptional job in its manufacturing process of fiberglass doors.
So unlike wooden or steel doors, fiberglass entry doors require a more complex manufacturing process, which wouldn’t be possible without modern methods.
See what differentiates ProVia doors.
WHY CONSIDER A FIBERGLASS ENTRY DOOR?
Across St. Louis, fiberglass entry doors are a popular choice for many homeowners thanks to their ability to mix traditional and modern benefits.
Six reasons to consider fiberglass entry door from us:
- Durability – the skin of plastic reinforced with glass fibers is robust and resistant to scratches, dents, warping, and rot.
- Weather Resistance – fiberglass exterior doors cope better with sun, rain, frost, and wind damage and won’t rot and warp like wood can.
- Energy Efficiency – the thick insulation core of polyurethane and double seals helps make fiberglass doors the most energy-efficient system around.
- Security – fiberglass doors are very secure, with ProVia’s Embarq system being the thickest available.
- Low-maintenance – once a fiberglass entry door is installed, you won’t need to work to maintain its condition.
- ProVia – cutting-edge modern residential door design technology with old-world-crafted beauty is a hallmark of Amish culture.
WHY WE CHOSE PROVIA?
As a proud Platinum Authorized ProVia dealer, we chose ProVia windows and doors for our customers because they are the best – and American-made – products available. ProVia prioritizes quality and craftsmanship, providing consistent excellence across its entire product line.
PROVIA FIBERGLASS DOORS TO CHOOSE FROM
ProVia has these high-quality, energy-efficient fiberglass entry doors for our customers to choose from. Dig into which of these may be best for you.
By the way, did you know that we offer 10-year workmanship? We got you!
The entry door, reinvented.
EMBARQ® FIBERGLASS DOOR
E is for energy: the Embarq® entry door is the most energy-efficient front door in the U.S. market. Fiberglass front doors are often associated with energy efficiency, thanks to their polyurethane insulative core, but the ProVia Embarq® takes it to the next level.
All styles of Embarq® door systems are ENERGY STAR certified, and the system even won ProVia an ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year Award.
Besides its energy rating, the Embarq® fiberglass front door is durable and comes in various skin options and styles.
They are available as pre-hung or door slabs in a wide range of door and sidelite styles, with or without glass, for options that complement every type of home architecture, including Classic/Colonial, Craftsman, Modern, and Victorian.
EMBARQ® SKIN OPTIONS
Uncompromised durability and performance
- The door is 43% thicker and has four times the insulating value of a traditional wooden door.
- A double seal on the door and frame and a custom sweep at the base prevent drafts.
- You can choose from various styles with Embarq, including Craftsman, Classic/Colonial, Modern, and Victorian.
- Skin options: Mahogany Skin, Cherry Skin, Oak Skin, and Knotty Alder Skin.
- Paint Colors available: 16 colors.
- Stain and Glazed Finishes: 14 stains and 7 glazes.
The look of authentic wood – the durability of fiberglass.
SIGNET® FIBERGLASS DOOR
Another customer favorite is the Signet® Fiberglass entry door. It’s the best door for those looking for customization. Signet pre-hung exterior fiberglass doors offer the most customization options of ProVia’s entry door brands, including many door panel styles, glass options, and woodgrain or smooth finishes in a variety of stain, glaze or paint colors.
This door style is also energy-efficient, with most styles ENERGY STAR certified, and offers the same durability associated with all fiberglass doors. It provides homeowners with a clear vision for the design of their homes. A bespoke front door can boost the curb appeal of a property, increasing your home’s value.
This realistic-looking woodgrain texture fiberglass door is made possible with cutting-edge embossing technology that ensures long-term beauty and durability.
SIGNET® SKIN OPTIONS
ASTONISHINGLY AUTHENTIC LOOK AND FEEL
- Both sides of a Signet door can be customized.
- Signet has the most door and sidelite options of any ProVia door system.
- Robust structure that surpasses typical fiberglass doors.
- Several styles are compatible, including Craftsman, Classic/Colonial, Modern, and Victorian.
- Skin options: Mahogany Skin, Cherry Skin, Oak Skin, Knotty Alder Skin, Fir Skin, and Smooth Skin.
- Paint Colors available: 16 colors.
- Stain and Glazed Finishes: 14 stains, 7 glazes.
Customizations for fit, style, and function.
HERITAGE™ FIBERGLASS DOOR
Fiberglass doors often have a reputation for being expensive, and endless customization options are sometimes overwhelming. For homeowners seeking more simplified options, Heritage pre-hung exterior doors may be the right choice for you.
Heritage™ fiberglass doors come in only two finishes – though there are several glaze options – and are available as pre-hung exterior doors. You reap the same benefits of any ProVia fiberglass door, namely, excellent energy efficiency, durability, and aesthetic appeal, and enjoy a great value system. Heritage™ doors use the latest embossing technology to create an authentic wood-grain appearance, perfect for those hoping for a more natural look.
With a hardwood edge that prevents warping and a polyurethane core that reduces heat loss, Heritage fiberglass doors offer an excellent solution for homeowners seeking to maximize energy performance and longevity with an entry door that enhances the beauty of your home.
HERITAGE™ SKIN OPTIONS
SIMPLIFIED BUT BEAUTIFUL CHOICES
- Available as a pre-hung exterior door.
- Customized heights in 1/8″ increments
- Most styles are ENERGY STAR certified.
- Various styles are compatible, including Craftsman, Classic/Colonial, Modern, and Victorian.
- 10-year finish warranty.
- Two skin options: Heritage Oak Skin or Heritage Smooth Skin.
- Paint Colors available: 16 colors.
- Finishes available: 7 glazes.
WE'RE THE EXTERIOR DOOR COMPANY OF CHOICE
We’re a family-owned and operated window and door company proudly serving the St. Louis area with high-quality service and best-in-value products
When comparing fiberglass door companies near you, have peace of mind knowing we offer a 10-Year Workmanship Warranty. We’re so confident in the quality of replacement window and door installation work that we will back up our workmanship for a full ten years from installation.
TOP FIBERGLASS DOOR FAQ
Here are some frequently asked questions about fiberglass entry doors. If you have other questions please contact us!
Fiberglass doors are an excellent option for most homeowners. They are aesthetically appealing, offering great curb appeal, but are also durable, energy-efficient, and low-maintenance.
By most metrics, a fiberglass door would be considered superior to a wooden one. Though wood is durable, fiberglass has a higher resistance to damage and weather, is better insulated, and requires less maintenance. Wood is a cheaper material than fiberglass, however.
It is hard to argue against fiberglass as the best option for an exterior door. Though they are pricier than some options, they more than merit the extra cost. With excellent longevity and outstanding energy efficiency, you are likely to recoup the additional expense in long-term savings in any case.
In research mode?
Dig into these fresh posts on doors.